Saturday, December 8, 2018

Thoughts: Got7’s “Miracle” music video


Photo taken from Google Image.

Hello!

So this week, Got7 released their “Miracle” music video from their PRESENT: You & Me album.

I wasn’t able to watch it nor listen to it as soon as it was released because this week was a bit hectic for me.

So today, I was so excited to be able to finally watch it.

One of the first things that I thought of was that the intro kind of reminded me of “Just Right”. It reminded me of that because of the little girl. The moods of the two songs are very different but the little girl in the intro and Got7 interacting with her throughout the video just reminded me of “Just Right”.

The second thing that I thought of was that it also reminded me of “Confession Song”. Both songs were released around the Christmas season and they are both ballads.

The third thing is that I think that it could be another song that they made for their fans. They’re usually sweet and thankful for their fans for supporting them and being with them. And if I remember correctly, they have already written songs for their fans before.

Looking at it from that angle, the song seems to express how thankful they are to their fans for staying with them and giving them support. Also, it seems to ask their fans to continue staying with them and supporting them.

I think that the song’s message is beautiful because it’s recognizing the person or people who are there for you. I think that it’s so sweet and touching and it makes me so proud to be one of their fans.

Finally, and I think I’ve mentioned this in all of my posts about Got7, they looked really good in this music video. Especially the part where they were all wearing white. They looked like angels wearing their white outfits. The music video kind of showed them as angels to the little girl which they kind of are in real life. They’re usually protective of their fans and shows them their love in different ways.

So… that’s all for now. Bye!

P.S. If you want to watch their music video or re-watch it again, here’s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtRtLf84I2M

No comments:

Post a Comment