Sunday, November 11, 2018

Thoughts: Twice’s “Yes or Yes” music video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So last November 5, Twice released their “Yes or Yes” music video. I was really excited for it after watching all the teasers.

So when the day came for its release, I watched it as soon as I could. So these are my thoughts when I watched it.

So during the first time that I watched it, I immediately thought that it was a catchy song. However, I didn’t love it immediately unlike some of their other songs. I’m not really sure why I didn’t love it immediately. Anyways… after watching it for the second time and a few more times after that, I really loved it. Certain parts of the song also gets stuck in my head.

One of the things that I really liked about the song and the music video was that it seemed that the lines were distributed more equally and that everybody seemed to have a good amount of screen time. In their previous songs, I noticed that there were some members who didn’t get as much lines or screen times but for “Yes or Yes” it seemed more equally distributed. I really enjoyed that and was excited by it because as a fan, I felt that they all got a fair amount of times to shine.

So I guess that’s all I wanted to say for now. I don’t really have much thoughts about it because the more equally distributed lines and screen times was what really got my attention during this comeback.

That’s all for now and I do apologize for the super short post and that it seemed really abrupt. I just wrote about this because I was super happy about that thought and because I do enjoy Twice’s music.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment