Sunday, November 4, 2018

Life Update and A Little Motivation


Hello!

I know that I’ve been saying this a lot but I do apologize for not being able to post as much. A lot of things have been going on for me that in times when I want to write, I have a tendency to do something else instead which makes me happy as well but at the same time, I miss writing and putting my thoughts into written words.

Anyway…

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned or talked about it before here in my blog but I have already moved to another job. I have been in my new job for a few months now. To clear things off, the job that I wrote about in my previous posts was my first job. And about three to four months ago, I was able to get an opportunity to get an interview for a bigger company. I am still in the same field as my previous job but I have a different position now in a different industry.

So, I’ve been adjusting once again these past few months.

So you might be thinking… oh she’s such a typical millennial, transferring as soon as she doesn’t like something in her current job.

Let me tell you now that if you’re thinking that then you’re wrong. I transferred because I saw this opportunity as something that would bring me closer to my career goals. Also, my current type of work now is something that I’ve been trying to get into ever since I starting applying for jobs. And when the opportunity came, no matter how close and attached I felt to my previous job and workmates, I decided to take the opportunity. At that time, I felt like opportunities like this are not as easy to come by so I took it. I didn’t want to regret passing it up later on. I took the risk and so far, I think that that risk was super worth it.

So that’s it about me and my new job. I wanted to write this because I wanted to update you a bit about how I am and where I am in life right now. And in addition to that, I wanted to also encourage those who are afraid or apprehensive about taking a similar risk as I did. If you’re in a position wherein you feel like you’re ready to take another opportunity but is apprehensive about leaving your comfort zone, then maybe it’s time to take the risk because in the end you won’t want to live in regret of what ifs and at the same time, this new opportunity could open a lot of new doors for you. So don’t be afraid.

That’s all for now. I hope that if you were in need of this kind of motivation that I was able to motivate you to take the risk. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment