Saturday, September 22, 2018

Thoughts: Got7’s “Lullaby” music video

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So Got7’s new music video “Lullaby” has finally came out a couple of days ago.

I was able to watch it a few hours after it came out but since I was super busy during the week, I was only able to write a bit about it now.

Anyways…

I think that the wait was definitely worth it. And that I really hope that they win a lot of awards for this comeback.

I was surprised when the music video teaser came out because I wasn’t expecting it to be a bop. I was expecting it to be more of a ballad or something slower, more calm. I didn’t really expect it to be an upbeat song because of the title and the teaser photos.

And when I was finally able to watch the music video, I couldn’t stop replaying it because of how catchy it was. And I think that they all looked really good in the music video.

I also really loved that they made an English version of the song because then I wouldn’t need to read the subtitles during the music video. I can watch it in peace. (They also made Chinese and Spanish versions if you’re interested.)

Anyways, that’s all I wanted to say. If you want to check out “Lullaby”, I will leave the link to the music video below. I hope we can all stream it together and support the boys.

Bye!


Here’s the link to Got7’s “Lullaby” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RUeTYiJCyA

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment