Saturday, March 10, 2018

Thoughts: Got7’s “One and Only You” Special Video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

Have you seen Got7’s special video for the song “One and Only You”? 

I know that it’s been out for a while now and I have already watched it multiple times. But I’m just posting about it now because I wasn’t able to really take time to sit and think through what I wanted to write. Also, I was having a hard time trying to think of what to write because at the time when I first watched it, I was just super excited about it. Especially after hearing how upbeat it was compared to “You Are”.

Another thing that ran through my mind was how short it was. When I watched it for the first time, I felt like it ended too soon. Up until now though, I still feel that way. I just wish that it was longer or they made the video for the whole song.

Another thing that ran through my mind was how good the collaboration was. I really loved it because it is such a great collaboration because Hyolyn’s voice seemed to blend really well with the boys’ voices.

All in all, it made me really excited for their next comeback.

That’s all for now, bye!

P.S. They’ve also already released a teaser video for “Look”! I’m now super excited for the release of the whole music video!!!

P.P.S. Here are the links to the videos:
"One and Only You" special video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A70B_LKyOrU
"Look" teaser video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruCT4Hg7Li8

No comments:

Post a Comment