Sunday, March 18, 2018

Thoughts: Got7’s “Look” music video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

As I mentioned before, I wanted to write about Got7’s “Look” music video.

I was able to watch it the day it was released. I didn’t let the day end without watching it for a couple of times. And let me tell you now that it was such a good stress reliever for me. I watched it after coming home from the office and since it was such a lively and upbeat song, it immediately helped me cheer up and feel really happy.

I also loved that they all seemed to get a fair amount of lines and screen time. It seemed to me that all of them were able to shine in the music video.

I also loved how the song seems to be a song that seems like they’re talking to someone special but at the same time, it could also be a song for their fans. I guess it just depends on how you want to interpret it?

Anyway… I really, really love the song and music video. I have been watching it everyday because 1) I want to support them in their comeback by helping the views go higher and 2) because it’s a new song that I love and usually, when I love a song, I repeatedly listen to it until I want to listen to something else.

I’m really sorry that this post is so short. I’m having difficulties when it comes to writing these days but I still want to continue writing even if it’s just for a little bit because it helps me relax. I feel like it helps me clear my thoughts and it makes me feel like I’m doing something productive rather than just sitting around all day doing nothing.

That’s all for now, bye!

P.S. Here’s the link to Got7’s “Look” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sS0LCjOiIhc
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment