Thursday, December 7, 2017

Proud Aghase and Music Videos Streaming

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So I think that you may know that I’ve been a fan of Got7 for a few months now. I have written about them before when their music video for “You Are” came out.

I’ve been wanting to write about them again for a while now but things keep popping up that requires my attention. Anyways… what pushed me to finally write about them again is because I’m so happy for them especially with the fairly recent happenings. 

So just last week, one of their music videos titled “If You Do” reached a hundred million views. Also, they won two awards at MAMA 2017. I believe that the awards they won were Worldwide Performer and Favorite K-Pop Star. As I have said, I am super happy for them. I’m also so proud that they won awards  because I feel like they really deserve it and based from what I’ve seen from different fan pages, I somehow feel like it’s about time they get more recognized especially after their comeback with “You Are”. I hope they win more awards in the future.

So… right now, I think most Aghases/IGot7s (their fandom name) are trying to stream two other music videos so that those music videos would also reach a hundred million views each. I just wanted to share that here because I’m trying to support that project by trying to stream these music videos as well. I’m not really that familiar with the rules of streaming yet but I think it helps if I just watch the music videos from start to finish as much as I can. I think the music videos are great anyways so it’s not really a problem to watch them on loop because I love them. (But if you can clarify for me the rules of video streaming for Youtube, you can comment them or message them to me because I really want to know.)

If you want to help in streaming the videos or if you want to check out the videos that I was talking about I will leave a link below so that you can go and check them out. Trust me, they’re really good!

By the way, I just recently found out that they released a performance video for “Teenager” which is a song that’s in the same album as “You Are”. I haven’t had the chance to watch it yet but I’m going to go and watch that as well. I’m going to leave a link for that below as well for those of you who want to check it out too. I might also write about what I think about it in a post when I finish watching it.

I guess that’s all for now, bye!

Link for “A” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eISomx-VMow
Link for “Never Ever” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ1t7CwfvEc
Link for “You Are” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktc8XDBq93k
Link for “Teenager” performance video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPhAEcLaiNs
(Enjoy!)

P.S. I’ve been thinking of creating a Youtube channel to make playlists on that I can share with you but I’m not sure about it yet so I’ll update you when I have created it.

No comments:

Post a Comment