Sunday, July 16, 2017

Newfound Interest: Korean Series and Got7!!!

Hello!

I recently got really into watching Korean series. I’ve loved watching them for a few months now. I’ve found them quite fun and relaxing to watch especially during the last few months of school. From the time I started watching, I’ve already finished a couple of them and I’m also in the process of looking for more.

The series that initially got me really hooked on watching Korean dramas were Love in the Moonlight, Goblin, and The Heirs. I know that The Heirs is way older compared to the first two but I really enjoyed it as well. 

I think that I got hooked into them because the actors and actresses were quite refreshing to watch as they portrayed their respective characters. Also, it greatly helped that I thought that some of the actors were quite attractive.

So… most of the series that I’ve watched are classified as romance and then the others that I’ve watched are reality shows. It’s not really a big surprise that I watched a lot of shows under romance because that’s the genre that I usually have a tendency to enjoy watching especially romantic comedies. What surprised me was how much I enjoyed some of their reality shows. I really loved watching Roommates and Return of Superman. Basically, Roommates is a show that portrayed what it was like for a number of celebrities to share a home together and Return of Superman is a show that was about how famous dads raise their kids or how they spend time with them. It gives the dad opportunities to be truly present in their children’s lives. What I loved about these shows is that they weren’t as dramatic compared to reality shows that I’ve grown accustomed to.

I also, more recently, started listening to Got7. I learned about them through the show Roommates because in season 2, Jackson was there and he frequently mentioned his group which made me curious about them. After watching some of their music videos on Youtube, I got really into Got7 and their music. I think that they seem really cool and fun and I look forward to more projects from them.

That’s all for now! I just wanted to talk about this newfound interest of mine. If you have any suggestions on good shows I could watch as well or other groups or solo artists that you would like to suggest, you can comment them. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment