Saturday, April 8, 2017

Cheers to Productivity!!!

Hello!

I apologize for posting very late today. I got caught up with running errands a while ago.

So lately, I’ve gotten more productive than usual. I noticed that I’ve been checking off many things on my to do list more. I think that it might have something to do with trying to rush things that I have to do before the deadline or because I’ve had more time on my hands lately to be able to accomplish things.

While ticking of my to do list for the past two weeks now, I’ve felt that I may be doing something this week that I wasn’t really keeping up with consistently for the past few weeks or months.

First of all, I’ve been trying to consult my planner more and I’ve been trying to write everything down that I have to do. I think that by doing this, I’m holding myself more accountable for my actions and at the same time, I’m more able to see my progress and see my deadlines. I’m also better able to plan my days because I’ve also put some order in writing down my to do list for different aspects in my life.

A new thing that I’ve been doing as well is that I also write a to do list on my phone for when I’m in a hurry and I can’t consult my planner. I think that it upped my productivity a bit because I don’t easily forget things now. This also helped me be responsible in my shopping because I also list down things that I need to buy just so that I could keep track on what I really need versus things that I just want but not necessarily need.

I’ve also started using my phone’s calendar because it’s also another way for me to know deadlines and other things I need to do if I don’t have my planner with me or if I’m in a hurry and I don’t have time to take out my planner.

I think that the combination of these three things greatly improved my productivity. Also, what’s great about them is that they’re so simple to do because I only need my planner and my phone.

I think that that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment