Saturday, March 25, 2017

Cleaning?!

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

I don’t really know what to write about for this post so I just decided to write about cleaning. I know that it’s a topic that might not really be interesting for everyone but there’s just something about it that quite therapeutic to me. I mean… of course, cleaning is something that is necessary for us to do to keep our surroundings neat and tidy and so that we could have some form of organization in our life but it seems to me that there’s a fun side to it that might secretly please everyone especially after we see the result of that hard work.

I’m someone who is sort of a neat-freak especially when I’m stressed. I usually find comfort in organizing and cleaning my surroundings because I feel like if I can’t control what’s going on in my life then at least I could have control over what my surroundings would look like. I also sometimes feel like if my surroundings are orderly then it kind of tricks my mind that everything is okay and that my I am getting my life together.

I think that feeling like everything in your life is in order if your surroundings is in order could be the power of cleaning. It makes you feel like you have control over some parts of your life and I think that that gives you a boost of confidence and some semblance of everything being put into place in your life.

I’m sorry if this post might be too boring for you but it’s something that I’ve been thinking about lately because I’m currently in the mood for cleaning and organizing everything.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment