Sunday, April 23, 2017

Light-hearted Feeling

Hello!

I apologize for posting super late this week. I wasn’t able to upload yesterday because the previous week was such a busy week for me that I wasn’t able to set aside some time to write a blog.

Anyways… I didn’t really do much outside of my academics last week. I was really busy because I was preparing for a lot of things that are really important for my grades. Because of that, I decided to write about how amazing it felt to finally be able to finish that.

I know that I’m not done yet with all of my requirements because let’s face it, there’s still tons that I have to do before this semester ends. But I was able to finish one of the big requirements for one of my classes last week and let me tell you how amazing it felt after.

Do you ever get the feeling that a huge weight has been lifted off of your chest or shoulders? That’s how I felt after finishing this big requirement. As soon as I finished it, I felt my chest and shoulder lighten. It seemed like such a liberating feeling because I was thinking that I’m finally done and I don’t have to think about that anymore. I didn’t really matter anymore how many sleeps that I’ve lost and how stressed I was about it because everything felt good again.

In addition to that liberating feeling, I feel like the following days has left me feeling like I’m finally able to do more because I had one less big thing to think and worry about.

I think that that’s all for now. I’m sorry that my post today wasn’t very long even if it was late. I really don’t have much to say and I wasn’t able to plan what I want to write about. I promise that I’ll try to do better next time. But if you have any experiences that you’d like to share, feel free to comment below.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment