Saturday, May 6, 2017

Habit Tracker?!

Hello!

Sorry I’m a bit late in posting again. I have just been so busy lately that I wasn’t able to write as much as I would like to.

Moving on…

I know that many people know about this already and that I’m a bit late in joining the bandwagon but I just realized how effective making a habits tracker is. I just started doing this around the last week of April and I’ve realized how much it challenged me to stick to doing things that I want to make a habit of.

Moreover, I think that one of the reasons why it may have been so effective is that just by the act of checking things of as accomplished makes you feel like you’re doing good and that you’re one step closer to achieving what you wanted to do.

Another thing is that it constantly reminds you of what you want to do especially if you put it somewhere you often see like your planner, phone, or other devices. By putting the things you want to make a habit of in those things you often see, you are able to stop yourself from forgetting or letting yourself slide from doing these things.

I don’t really know about you but I highly rate this habit tracking because of how much it made me more aware of what I’m doing and how it’s helping me create habits that I want for myself.

So that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment