Sunday, July 17, 2022

My Financial Journey So Far...

Hello!


I’m currently in the process of learning about being smart with my finances and I wanted to share my journey here.


This journey started because I had a realization that I wasn’t ready if ever I get in a situation where my income may stop or get paused. I wasn’t saving up money and I was making a lot of purchases without planning for the future.


Because of this, I’ve made a plan for the rest of the year to prioritize setting aside money for savings and avoiding impulse purchases. I’ve also been taking steps into trying to correct my purchasing habits.


One of the first things I did was taking packed lunch to work instead of buying meals outside. This enabled me to decrease my spending on food by a lot because I’ve been having days when I don’t buy anything. I’ve also been trying to avoid spending on food delivery on weekends.


As far as buying the things I want, that’s the part that I’ve been having difficulties with. It’s still hard to control myself from buying them right away instead of delaying so that I could save up for them first. But I’m slowly learning.


This has been my journey so far with my finances. I’m still trying to learn more so that I can keep improving.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment