Sunday, February 7, 2021

Mini life update: New Year, New Me?

 Hello!


I just wanted to drop in to say that I’m so happy right now that things feel a bit settled. 


A lot of things have happened over the past few months that at that time felt like they were a bit chaotic because new experiences kept popping up that felt like curveballs whenever I felt like things were falling into place or settling down. But looking back, I think I’m handling them better now because although they haven’t completely passed, I don’t feel like I’m grasping at straws in trying to handle the situation.


I’m also really happy that I’m getting a better handle on my emotions and how I react to things. That had been a struggle for me especially with everything that happened last year. I’m not sure if I’ve already talked about it before but I reached a point last year where I felt like I was on the verge of having a breakdown because of the stress and negative emotions that I was feeling. It got a bit too overwhelming for me a couple of times and I didn’t know who to turn to and even my family didn’t quite get what I was going through aside from my sister who also took up Psychology. But after some time and I guess the fact that I opened up to my family and was open to getting help, I started feeling better again. I’m still not a hundred percent okay but I feel like I’m getting there and I’m finally seeing progress.


Anyways, I’m still trying out a lot of things to help myself and be more present and happy. And I think the things I’m interested in are kind of helping me because they make me feel happy and calm. I might write another post about the things I’m doing that have been helping me in case someone out there is in a similar situation as me. But this is all for now.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment