Sunday, September 5, 2021

I'm Back!!!

Hello!


I’m back!!!


I know I’ve been gone for a long time. I had been trying to find myself and piece myself back together. I had been feeling so unlike myself for a long time. I felt like I was on autopilot and I was only doing things to get by day to day. But because of that, I felt like I lost my essence.


But recently, I’ve been feeling a lot better. I started doing things that I love again and I’ve been more present.


Since I’ve started doing things that I love again, I had thought about starting to write again for some time now. But I kept hesitating because I felt like I still can’t commit to it as much as I used to. On the other hand, I do miss writing very much. And I guess today is the day that I finally got myself to start again. I do feel a bit rusty while doing this. I feel like I have so much to say and to share but at the same time, I can’t find the words. But I’m just so happy that I’m actually starting again.


I also want to get back to sharing the things that I’ve loved so I might go back to writing about books I’ve read, movies or shows that I’ve watched, and song I’ve listened to.


But for now, I guess this is it for me. I just wanted to write a bit because I miss doing this.


Bye and I hope to come back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment