Sunday, October 4, 2020

September 2020 Reflections

 Hello!

September had been a stressful month for me still when it comes to my work life. A lot of things were going on at work but I’m not going to talk about it anymore. Let’s just say that towards the end of the month, I was able to go to church to pray and light a candle which greatly helped me find peace and comfort.

Aside from my work life, the month wasn’t that eventful for me. I think the biggest thing that happened was my siblings’ birthday celebration. That was fun because it was something to look forward to and it took my mind off of the stress that I was feeling about my work.

I also learned the importance of not being too trusting. I was warned about this for so
me time now but I just learned how important it really is because I learned that some of my colleagues were speaking bad about me behind my back. I was surprised about it because I thought that one of those people were nice and could at least be trusted a bit. When I initially found out about it, I admittedly got hurt because that was the first time that I heard that someone did that behind my back. But I came to realize that it shouldn’t affect me so much because I guess that’s just part of life that I can’t please everyone and I can’t control how they’ll think of me.

Anyways…

I sincerely hope that the coming months will treat me better because I don’t want to feel so stressed anymore and I want to enjoy more things.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment