Saturday, August 1, 2020

July 2020 Reflections

Hello!


So I think July had been a very busy and stressful month for me mainly because of work. Because of that, I’ve been feeling tired and less interested and motivated to do many things. Don’t get me wrong, I am thankful that I have a job and a stable income especially during this time of pandemic. But I have been having some difficulties because I had to take on the job for about three people because my teammates were transferred to other Units so that has been stressing me out and putting a lot of pressure on me because tasks keep springing up and I feel very out of control of everything that’s been going on. And I’ve only started my role last March so I’m still trying to learn when these tasks were piled up onto my existing tasks.


And because my work life had greatly taken up my time this July, I think my July had been quite tiring and stressful. I have to re-learn how to handle things better so that my life would become more balanced.


Anyways… I have also been spending a lot this month because as I’ve previously shared, I had learned about online banking and e-money apps so because I have been wanting to buy a lot of things, I’ve also been spending more. Most of the things that I’ve been spending on are Kpop albums, BTS content, and stationery. I have also bought the Army Bomb MOTS version and I have already placed my order for my Army Bomb version 3 and I will probably receive it by the first week of August. I’m actually still planning to buy other lightsticks and albums but since I’ve spent a lot this July, I have decided to try to buy them after my finances have recovered a bit. I hope my self-control will be better in the coming months because I really have to be smarter with my money.


I hope I can find a better balance for myself in the coming months and I really hope that this pandemic ends soon because I really want things to go back to normal already. I think there will be a lot of things to look forward to in August so I’m excited for it.


That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment