Saturday, July 18, 2020

Thoughts: BTS’ Bon Voyage Season 4

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

I’m sorry about not being able to post last week. I took a short break because I started feeling overwhelmed by writing and I was having a sort of a writing block.

Anyways…

Around the latter part of June, I purchased Bon Voyage Season 4 on Weverse. I’ve wanted to buy it ever since I joined Weverse but I was initially afraid of spending money using my bank accounts. I’m the type of person who actually prefers paying in cash. So this was my first time to pay for something using my e-wallet accounts.

Purchasing this was really worth it not only because it was a BTS content but also because they explored a really beautiful country. 

I finished watching the series last June 26, 2020 after watching the series in a span of six days. The series had eight episodes and eight bonus contents.

In the show, we got to follow BTS as they travelled around New Zealand doing different activities and sightseeing. It was kind of like watching them on vacation because they were mostly in charge of where they were going to go, what they were going to do, where they were going to stay, and their mode of transport. But the kicker was that they had a budget that they must stick to. But throughout the series, I don’t think that they really stayed within their budget because when they wanted to buy clothes, they tended to buy using their own money. And they were so cute treating each other.

It was also really fun to watch the show because the boys were kind of able to just be themselves and enjoy their trip together. Also, New Zealand is so beautiful that it was nice seeing them enjoy in such a beautiful. It was also nice to kind of live vicariously through them to go around such a beautiful place and it inspired me really want to work hard so that I can save up to be able to travel to many beautiful places in the future.

I also found their made-up chant so cute especially when they started coming up with different versions.

After starting this series, it also made me want to purchase the other Bon Voyage seasons on Vlive. I actually initially wished that they were all on Weverse just to make it easier to have all of them together on one site. But since seasons one to three were uploaded on Vlive, I had to buy them there. As of this writing, I’m actually on Season 2. I’ve already finished Season 1 and I will be posting my thoughts on that soon.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment