Sunday, July 5, 2020

June 2020 Reflections

Hello!

The month of June had been eventful for me. The community quarantine restrictions had been slightly loosened so I started going back to work in the office every other week and worked from home during the weeks when I wasn’t in the office.

Going back to the office had been very tiring for me because I had to fit a lot of tasks within the week so that I won’t get a lot of pending tasks. However, I actually liked this set up because I felt more productive and I was able to get more tasks done while in the office and then on the weeks when I wasn’t in the office, I was able to be more chill while working.

I feel like during the month, I was productive in my work life but not as productive in the other aspects of my life. Because I felt really tired from going back to the office, I tended to avoid doing chores like cleaning my room. I also watched a lot of shows and not really reading my books. But I have not been beating myself up about that because that’s been my way of coping. Although, I still tried to force myself to be more productive about things that are not work-related since I still felt bad about not accomplishing a lot especially when I was in a more productive mood.

I had also been exploring more about online banking/finance-related apps because I wanted to learn how to purchase things online and to do fund transfers. I’ve learned about online shopping last year but I still get hesitant about it so I was exploring more about different possible payment methods. And about fund transfers, I’ve started wanting to learn more about that when CoVid-19 happened because I can’t go out and go to the banks for a couple of months due to the community quarantine restrictions. It made me want to learn about the mobile banking apps because I still want to be able to see my money and possibly move it around while I’m at home.

All in all, June had been a month of work productivity and exploration for me. Hopefully, I can continue this and improve in the coming months ahead because I felt like I should be a better version of myself going into the new normal. I don’t want to be someone who wastes her time on doing unnecessary things and I don’t want to be someone who limits herself with only what I know. I want to learn more and explore more things because I actually really like learning something new everyday.

That's all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment