Saturday, September 28, 2019

While I was gone…


Hello!

I want to write about what I’ve been up to lately and during my hiatus.

Honestly, a lot of things happened while I was gone. 

Admittedly, the past few months have been really stressful for me mainly because of work-related things. I feel like I keep pushing myself to do my best but it doesn’t translate well in the output of my work. It really took a toll on my confidence and anxiety levels. I was so used to being good or at least average in doing my work and it was the first time that I truly felt lacking which made me feel bad because I know that I’m really doing my best. Until today, I still feel some of those negative feelings like the stress and negativity that came with not being good enough but I’ve also learned to cope and deal with it. I’m slowly trying to get better at not caring too much about what other people say, learning to delegate tasks, and asking for help. So far, I can already deal with things better and I’m starting to get my happy and positive self back which I’m truly grateful for.

Moving on a more positive note…

I was able to watch a lot of movies while I was away. I was able to watch “Aladdin” in the cinema and I watched a lot of movies and shows on Netflix. I found that this really helped me in de-stressing because it was able to really take my mind off of all my responsibilities, deadlines, and commitments. It also made me feel really happy because I was able to immerse myself in something other than work.

I also got more into Kpop which was a pleasant surprise considering that I never thought I’d love this much. As you know, I have watched and listened to Got7, Twice, Blackpink, and Itzy. But recently and during my hiatus, I got into BTS and Astro. This was so crazy to me because I was so into Got7 that I was hesitant to fangirl over other boy groups because I thought it would be difficult to follow so many groups. But I guess I belong to multiple fandoms now.

In terms of my reading progress, I feel like this was left behind although I’m trying to get myself back into reading by watching other people’s bookshelf tour. I don’t know why those videos motivate me to read but I love them.

I also got into online shopping. I was so afraid of it at first because I always want to see for myself what I would purchase but when I finally tried it, I was kind of hooked on it. For my first ever purchase, I bought a lot of things from Beauty MNL. Since then, I’ve been using all of the things I’ve purchased and I’ve controlled myself from buying unnecessary things so lately, I’m more thoughtful about it.

That’s about the gist of what happened to me while I was on hiatus.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment