Sunday, September 29, 2019

Thoughts: Twice’s “Feel Special” music video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So Twice has made another comeback this year with “Feel Special”.

I really like this comeback after what happened with myself and the group over the past few months. 

As I have written in my previous post, the past few months have been a bit rough for me and the song’s message was nice and relatable to me after everything that happened. The message really was spot on when it came to thanking those who made you feel like you matter when you were feeling so down that you weren’t seeing your purpose or value in life. Also, it was nice to remember those who have inspired you and touched your life when you were at your lowest and that was what the song made me feel after understanding the lyrics.

And then with the group, I think a lot of Onces know that the past couple of months have been kind of giving us mixed feelings because we were so happy for the girls when they won a lot of awards but at the same time, it was sad that Mina was on hiatus for those months because she had health concerns that needs to be taken care of first. To be honest, Mina is one of my favourite members and I actually felt sad when I found out that she had to sit out due to health concerns. At that point, I was thinking what would happen to them since she would be gone for an indefinite amount of time. And I was worried about what would happen to her knowing that she was diagnosed with anxiety disorder.

So moving on to my thoughts on the music video, I really loved it because Twice was complete in it. So I was really happy that we finally get to see all nine of them together after spending months seeing them incomplete.

Also, I wanted to point out that the sets for the music video really seems like it levelled up compared to their previous music videos. Everything from the sets to their outfits looked really expensive.

Another thing I noticed is that this comeback has an even more grown up concept than “Fancy” so it seems like Twice is really trying out new concepts. Which I think is good for them because I think that this would give them an even bigger fanbase and at the same time, their fans who were with them since the beginning would have something more to look forward to and would somehow be able to grow up with them.

All in all, I’m quite pleased with this comeback since I felt that it was very meaningful. Also, I got to see all nine of them together again even if it was just in the music video. And of course, since we’re talking about Twice, this was also really catchy.

So that’s all I have to write about. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment