Sunday, May 19, 2019

Thoughts: “Avengers: Endgame”


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

I watched the movie last May 5. It was mostly because I heard that this is like the last movie with the original cast all together. Also, people around me were saying that this was like a goodbye and the start of a new Avengers era. So naturally, that made me curious even if I don’t really watch the Avengers franchise.

So going in, I was aware about some things about the Avengers because I was able to watch “Captain America: The First Avenger” and “Thor: Ragnarok”. So I wasn’t super clueless about the Marvel Universe. However, since I’m not a really big fan of this franchise, I was worried that I might not understand this movie because I missed almost all of their movies. I planned on trying to watch all the movies in the MCU but it never happened. So, I went in and watched the movie without binging on the previous movies.

Surprisingly, the movie’s plot was easy to understand and it was something that I enjoyed even if I’m not exactly the biggest superhero movie fan. I was able to understand and follow the story even if, as I mentioned, I wasn’t able to watch the previous films.

There were also no dull moments. So even if the movie was quite long, I never felt bored. I even felt like the time went by so quick and I didn’t want the movie to end yet.

Sorry that that’s all I’m wrote about. I didn’t want to spoil the movie to anyone who may not have watched it yet.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment