Sunday, May 12, 2019

First Quarter 2019 Reflections


Hello!

So this is super late but I guess it’s better late than never.

I wanted to write about how the first quarter of 2019 went for me. And I guess posting this late kind of tells you a little bit about how that went for me.

The first quarter for me was a bit so-so in terms of being productive. My productivity level was always fluctuating. To be more specific, when I was productive in one aspect of my life, other aspects would kind of fall back. I wasn’t able to manage very well how consistent I was with everything. For example, when I was very productive at work, I would not be as productive at home. I would feel sleepy and tired when I get home that I often did not do chores such as cleaning. And if you notice from my previous posts, I’m someone who actually enjoys cleaning and organizing. So that was super disappointing for me because even though I was able to do a lot of things, there was always a part of me that felt that I needed to do more.

I also had fluctuating levels of energy because I wasn’t consistent with my health habits. If I was trying to be healthy, I usually had more energy but then I would start to be inconsistent about it so my energy levels would also lower.

But on the flip side, I was really social this first quarter and I was able to try things that I haven’t before so I think that that’s a good step in the right direction for me in terms of being more social. I didn’t feel as drained when I was around people for a long time.

In terms of blogging, I’ve also finally hit my goal of reaching my 100th post. This is an achievement for me because I’ve had this blog for three years going to the fourth year this December and that is a milestone for me and this self project. 

Anyways, that’s all for now. I might post my thoughts about the “Avengers: Endgame” after this because I really loved that movie. I was able to watch it last Sunday (May 5). 

Hopefully, the rest of my 2019 goes better than my first quarter and that it didn’t set the tone for the rest of my year.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment