Saturday, April 6, 2019

Thoughts: Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” music video



Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

Have you already seen Blackpink’s “Kill This Love” music video?

I can’t believe that I was able to watch it a few minutes after it was uploaded. To explain my surprise, I was able to see and watch the teasers but I wasn’t paying attention to the date and time. For some reason, I thought that the release date was April 5 instead of 4. 

Anyways, I was able to watch it a few minutes before bed. I was only trying to see if there would be a last teaser before the music video but I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that the music video was already uploaded. So I went ahead and watched it because I knew that I would have a difficult time sleeping if I didn’t see it. I would be too curious about it.

When I first watched the music video, I thought that it was a bit short and that it ended too soon. I don’t know why because if I look at the length of the music video, music videos are usually around that length. I guess maybe it was that good that I wasn’t ready for it to end yet?

I also loved how edgy and sexy it was. I thought that they really slayed that concept. The concept fit them all really well and I felt like all of them got enough time to shine. It was also nice to see common features among their individual parts but it was still tailored to each of their image.

And lastly, as usual, I think they all looked gorgeous with their outfits and hairstyles.

Overall, I really love the music video and the song is really catchy. Right now, I can’t really get it out of my head and I keep repeating it and watching the video over and over again.

I guess that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment