Sunday, March 17, 2019

Thoughts: Jus2’s “Focus On Me” music video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

I have watched Jus2’s “Focus On Me” music video last weekend. But the music video was released about a week or two ago. I didn’t get to watch it as soon as it came out because I was really tired whenever I got home during the week it was released. Then, I wasn’t able to write about it right away because the past few weeks have been really exhausting for me. I’ll talk about that in another post. But for now, I want to focus on what I thought about Jus2’s music video.

So…

For this subunit debut, I didn’t know what to expect because I only saw teaser pictures but I wasn’t able to watch or listen to the music or music video teasers. 

So, one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw the music video was that the music was so relaxing. I think that their voices were so soothing to listen to. I think that the song is something you can dance to but at the same time is something that is a bit calming to listen to. And I think that that’s great because you won’t have to feel a certain mood to appreciate it.

I also thought that the music video was so aesthetically pleasing. There was something about it that I found so appealing to see. And it looked really clean and uncluttered to my eyes.

So sorry that this post is too short but I can’t really write much about it. I haven’t really watched it as many times as I would like to really think about a lot of aspects of the song.

Anyways, that’s all for now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment