Saturday, July 21, 2018

Thoughts: Twice’s “Dance The Night Away” music video


Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

It’s a new month!!! Sorry I haven’t been writing even if I did mention in my last post that I would start writing more. A lot of exciting things just happened recently that I wasn’t able to write here. But that’s a story for another time.

What I wanted to write about today is that I have finally watched Twice’s new music video “Dance The Night Away”. 

Have you seen it already?

Maybe you have because I have been late in getting around to watch it. But I got so excited while watching and listening to the song because I thought that it was really good. I think that the song is really perfect for summer although where I live, it’s definitely not summer and it’s been raining hard lately. But nonetheless, the song is so cheery and fun and it really makes you feel good and cheerful.

Also, I’m not really sure why but I think that this is different from their other previous songs but at the same time it’s not. I just feel like this is them growing and maturing but at the same time, it still fits their concept. I don’t know maybe it’s just me.

Anyways…

I also liked how the music video showed them on a beach in the morning and then towards the end, it shows that it’s night time. I think it really shows a nice contrast to the overall aesthetics of the video and at the same time, it really showed them dancing the night away.

I’ve also watched the dance version and I thought that the choreography was so cool and it really fits the song.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment