Monday, June 25, 2018

I'm Back!!!


Hello!

I’m back!!!

I’m so sorry that I haven’t been writing in about a month. It was because I didn’t really take time to sit down and actually start writing. I’ve had plenty of things to write about and I’ve had a lot of ideas about what I wanted to write but I just didn’t feel like writing. I didn’t try to force myself to do it because I didn’t want to write just because I had to. Instead, I decided to write when I felt ready and when I felt like doing it.

Anyways…

I recently took an online test about hidden talents. I took it just for fun because I was bored and I thought “Why not?” 

The test took a bit longer than I expected but in the end, it said that my hidden talent is writing and that if I wanted to hone that talent, I should start writing and publishing my work even if it’s just in a personal blog or something similar to that.

It got me thinking how I seemed to be in the right track when I thought back to why I wanted to start a blog. I wanted to start a personal project where I could express my creativity through writing. I wanted to try it out because I’ve dabbled into writing before and I found that I really liked it but I was never able to publish anything because I was too shy. So as you may deduce from that, it was difficult for me to start this project because I’m not really the type of person who likes to publish things where so many people, strangers, could see my work. But through the years, I’ve started loving it because I could go back and see my work and at the same time, I was able to publish it and share it with others regardless of how many people it could reach.

The online test also encouraged me to write more because in order to develop my talent, I needed to work on it in different ways that I could. For the past month, I haven’t been doing any writing and I even stopped journaling. I usually had the intention to write but I always found other reasons to not do it. And after taking the test, I finally got the boost that I needed to start writing again because I realized how much I missed it. It also got me thinking about how much I wanted to improve and my dreams of being able to publish my work somewhere other than my blog.

So now, I’m back and I’m going to keep pushing myself to keep writing so that someday, hopefully, you can read my work outside of this blog.

I also want to share that even if the test may not be a hundred percent accurate or it wasn’t made by a professional and that there was no study behind the test-making, I’m still happy that I took it because it gave me a lot to think about.

So that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment