Sunday, May 13, 2018

April Reflections


Hello!

So April has finished and time has flown by so fast that it’s not the middle of May. 

I felt like April went by so fast but at the same time, it wasn’t. I don’t really know why but there were moments throughout the month that I asked myself why the days felt so long but there were also moments that I was hoping that time would slow down.

In terms of how much I had to do last month, I felt like I wasn’t really able to focus much on my self-care last month because I wasn’t as consistent with my habits. But as I mentioned in my previous post, I was also able to start new habits for this month that helped me get some peace of mind.

In terms of doing my personal projects, I had some progress in some of them but in others, there were no progress at all. So in that aspect, I think this month is kind of meh in terms of being productive.

Overall, the month of April was kind of a chill month for me because I was able to get some rest and time to enjoy with my family and friends.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment