Saturday, February 3, 2018

January Reflections


Hello!

So it’s February now…

I can’t believe how fast January seemed to pass by. It feels like it went by almost like a blur. So many things happened but at the same time I feel like I wasn’t able to accomplish what I wanted for January.

Anyways…

I wanted to write about my reflections for January and what I hope for February.

Last January, in the aspect of my health, I don’t think I did as well as I hoped. I was eating a lot of junk food and I was ordering for delivery a lot which I know is not good for my health and my budget. I was also stressed a lot because January ended with only one job offer that I didn’t take because it didn’t feel like the right company for me. All in all, I wasn’t really able to focus well on my overall well-being which I hope to change in the coming days.

As I mentioned earlier, my job-hunting in January was not as successful as I had hoped it would be because aside from that one job offer that I didn’t take, I was not able to receive any other job offers. It was also a very busy month because I usually had a lot of interview schedules which I’m greatly thankful for and I hope that one of those companies that I really liked would call me back sometime soon. (Please pray for me about that because I really want to be able to have a job soon so that I could start my career soon.) 

However, if my previous statements seem like I’m saying that January was not a good month, don’t worry because it was not. I still enjoyed it a lot because I feel like my experiences helped me grow and become more street-smart. I also believe that most of my experiences helped me become a more well-rounded and improved person.

I hope that February and the rest of the year would be better in terms success in all aspects of my life. I also hope that I would be able to fulfill my goals and resolutions because I want to achieve a lot of things starting this year.

What about you, how did January go for you and what do you hope for the coming days?

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment