Saturday, January 13, 2018

Kpop fan?!

Hello!

I don’t think I’ve ever mentioned this before unless you follow me on Twitter then you might notice that I’ve started liking more Kpop groups. 

Don’t get me wrong, Got7 is still my favorite group. However, right now, I’ve also been listening to a lot of Twice songs and some of Blackpink’s songs. I’ve also been listening to other groups’ songs from time to time.

I’m not really sure how I’ve gotten this much interested in Kpop since I need subtitles or translations to understand their songs. This puzzles me because I’m actually the type of person who likes to understand the lyrics of the songs that I listen to. I don’t know why I like to understand them and I don’t necessarily have to be able to relate to the lyrics but I want to know what they’re saying. And with Kpop, I don’t understand Korean at all so I still need to read the translated lyrics.

However…

I know that I got really drawn into Kpop because of their insane music videos. It was refreshing for me to see music videos with such amazing production value. I’m not saying that the music videos that I’ve watched before I got into Kpop were not good but I just really think that in Kpop, they seem to spend a lot on the production of the music videos. I’m saying this because when you look at the set or locations of their videos, they look amazing. Also, have you seen their clothes? It seems that they spend a lot on them as well because they usually have statement pieces. They also don’t just wear one set of clothing or costume, they sometimes have two or more changes.

I’m also amazed at their choreography because it’s so nicely done. They even make complex dance steps seem easy and doable. And I’ve noticed that most groups seem to be really in sync when they dance which really amazes me.

I also enjoy seeing them have concepts whenever they release a music video or when they have a comeback. I believe that a concept is like a theme that they have and I think that it’s really cute that they really think about those things as well.

I think that all in all, maybe I’m just becoming more open to new things. I’m starting to like more things instead of liking only what I’m used to.

Anyway… 

I don’t really have anything more to write about so I guess that’s all for now. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment