Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Year’s Resolutions 2018

Hello!

It’s 2018 now. Yay!!!

So since it’s the start of a new year and I’m someone who loves to make new year’s resolutions, I want to share with you some of my new year’s resolutions for 2018. I felt like doing this because I noticed that when I write down my goals and tell someone about it, there’s something that’s pushing me to achieve those goals. It’s probably because by telling someone or writing about it, it makes you more accountable. I also think that it motivates me to keep following my resolutions because I have it somewhere to remind me of it.

So without further ado, here’s my new year’s resolutions for 2018.

1. Get a great job.

I made this my number one resolution because this is my priority for this year. I graduated in 2017 so I should get a job by early 2018. I’m also hoping and praying that I get a job as soon as possible and hopefully I get it as early as January because I really want to have a job already. 

I want to already start having a career because I really do want to succeed in whatever field I go in. 

And since I’m already hoping and praying hard to get a job as soon as possible I’m also hoping and praying hard for a great job since I believe in if you want to dream, you can dream big.


2. Eat healthier and exercise more.

In 2017, I think that I was able to make progress in my goal to start eating healthier and exercising more. I think that my progress showed a bit in how I looked because my acne lessened and I lost some weight which had been my problem for years.

Since I noticed those difference and I believe that eating healthier and exercising are good habits to stick to, I’m planning to continue doing them. So… I added them as a resolution for the new year since I want to continue and improve more.


3. Be more positive.

I’ve already started to become a more positive person in my college years. This mindset greatly helped me get through all the tiring and stressful days. However, when some bad times rolled around last 2017, it kind of affected my positive thinking a bit (although not completely). It also affected my self-confidence. 

So I added this resolution because I want to go back to being a positive and optimistic person again. I want to once again feel the positivity that allows me to think and believe that I can do anything I set my mind to. I was able to do that before and it got me great results so I want to bring that back and maybe improve a bit more as well so that my positive outlook in life won’t crumble at the experience of negative or not-so-good events.


4. Read more.

Last 2017, I wasn’t able to surpass or match the amount of books I read in 2016. Although, I’m proud of myself for taking my time to read and enjoy the books that I chose. 

However, I know that I can do better because I used to be able to read a lot while also enjoying those books that I read. So I’m hoping to be able to do that again starting in 2018.


5. Reach 100 posts here in my blog.

I also plan to reach at least a hundred posts this year for this blog. Since I’m not in school anymore and I think that even if I start working I would be able to write more from now on, I want to reach a hundred posts for this blog. That’s another milestone that I’ve wanted to reach for this blog and I think that 2018 is the year that I might reach it because I’m a bit closer to that number now. However, I promise that I won’t sacrifice the quality of my writing to the quantity of things that I plan to write. So don’t worry because I’m not going to start posting just to reach that number.


So that’s all the resolutions or goals that I have thought of for now. I don’t really want to make too many goals because then it might be a bit difficult to manage them all at once. I may just add some more goals in the future if I think of new goals to aim for but for now I think that these are enough.

Anyways, do you have any new year’s resolutions you want to share? You can comment them and then go back to them from time to time or during the end of the year to check if you did well on your resolutions.

That’s all for now. Hopefully the new year brings us all joy, happiness, and success. 

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment