Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Got7’s 4th Year Anniversary!!!

Hello!

I just wanted to drop by and write a short appreciation post about Got7 since today is their 4th anniversary.

One of the biggest things that I want to thank them for is that they got me really into Kpop. They really got me to appreciate a new genre in music that I used to not pay much attention to. I also appreciate all the hard work that they put into their songs and choreography. I can’t believe that they write some of their own songs and they choreograph some of their dance steps as well.

Another thing that I want to thank them for is being themselves. They’re a group that’s so entertaining to watch on their interviews and other appearances because they’re just so charming and funny.  Also, when I watch them, I just feel like they’re really close friends or even brothers. That makes it really nice to watch them and how they interact with each other.

All in all, I just wanted to thank them for bringing happiness to me because I haven’t really fangirled this much in such a long time. And as a fan, supporting them brings me a lot of joy because it helps me de-stress.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment