Wednesday, November 22, 2017

My Birthday Reflection

Hello!

So since today is my birthday, I decided to write about my reflection of the past year. 

The past year of my life was so full of ups and downs. I think it was a year when a lot of big things and big changes happened in my life. One of those things was that I graduated from university. It was a really big change for me because even if I was already of legal age it was one of those times where it really sunk in that I was finally an adult and that I was not going to be living in a sheltered life like I had lived throughout my school years. It was also the year that I passed my licensure exam which is really big in my career advancement.

However, it was also a year when I let go of my dreams of becoming a lawyer when I withdrew from law school. This experience was initially a kind of negative experience for me because this was the first time I felt like I had somehow failed at something so big and so important. However, as some time passed and some good things came, I realized that I shouldn’t let that experience get me down or make me feel bad about myself. I learned to look at it as a great learning experience. One of the things I learned from it was that I should really think things through before making a really big decision that could possibly impact not only myself but also the people around me. I also learned to try to take a step back or make a pause to think clearly when I already feel hesitant about a certain situation. I shouldn’t keep charging forward without a thought-out plan when there’s uncertainty.

All in all, I’m really thankful for this past year because I feel like I really grew up a lot and matured in a lot of ways. I believe that my experiences this past year really helped me improve myself because I feel like I learned to be more confident and to be more tough when facing challenges.

That’s all for now. I’m hoping that this year would be a better year filled with more successes and hopefully I learn to thrive in different situations.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment