Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Got7 Comeback!!! (7 FOR 7)

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

I’m back again!!! I apologize that I don’t post as often as I used to but that’s mostly because I’m preparing for something and I kind of feel like I don’t really have much to say anyway. 

Anyways…

I’m writing today because I just can’t contain how excited I am about Got7’s new album. I’m writing this post feeling that excitement so I feel like I really need to share that to everyone right now. 

As I might have mentioned before, Got7 is the first Kpop group that got me really interested in Kpop. And since I only came across them and their music fairly recently, this is the first comeback that I’m witnessing as it came out so it’s really super exciting for me.

So basically, I wrote this blog post because I just wanted to share my excitement and at the same time I want to kind of document it here on my blog. 

So today, I watched the official music video of “You Are” on Youtube and I loved every second of it. I also really loved the song so if you want to check it out, I’ll leave the link down below. I think I watched it for more than five times by now and I’m still not tired of it which is something big for me because I get tired of rewatching music videos after watching them for at least two times no matter how much I like the artist.

So that’s all for now. I just wanted to share that and get it out there. I feel like I’m an even bigger fan now. Bye!

Link to “You Are” music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktc8XDBq93k  (Enjoy!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment