Thursday, September 14, 2017

Book Review: “Girl Online: Going Solo”


Hello!

It’s so good to be able to write again. I was super busy for the past few weeks which was the biggest reason why I was unable to write.

Anyways…

Last week, I was able to finish reading another book. I read “Girl Online: Going Solo”. It took me some time to finish it because of the numerous things that happened in my life and the fact that I think I don’t read as fast compared to my early teenage years.

Moving on to what I thought about the book, I really loved this story probably more than I liked the second one maybe because of how I think it was more focused on Penny and how she grew and improved herself. I think that that’s what I loved about it because it kind of taught me that we should want to improve ourselves not for someone else but because we truly want to. I also loved how she improved and matured when she was away from Noah instead of when she was with him because I think that it really drove home the point that she didn’t really need him beside her to become better.

I also loved that Elliot seemed to be in the story more compared to the first two books because he’s one of my favorite characters in the story. I think that the book allowed us to see more of his relationship with Penny and get to know him more as a character. I think this showed more dimensions of him beyond being Penny’s best friend and the fashionable and smart friend.

All in all, I think that it was a great end or follow-up to the first two books since it definitely showed more character development and we got to see Penny mature and grow more.

I would definitely recommend this book because it’s fun and easy to read. Also, if you’re someone who might be feeling like you’re stuck in a rut or you feel like you’re not growing as a person, this book might give you a bit of a jolt to boost you.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment