Sunday, October 16, 2016

Tough Week

Hello!

I’m back once again. I don’t really know what to write about for now because I didn’t really plan on what I want to post this week.

So… I guess I’m just going to write about what happened this week.

This week, not a lot of things happened to me. However, I felt super tired and unmotivated. I didn’t even try forcing myself to become more productive or save my money. As I’m writing, I just really got out of the rut.

I don’t really like it when times like these happen but I think this might have been caused by what happened last Tuesday. I got really soaked by the rain and I think that that made me feel really bad all week. This is because not only did I get soaked but my things including my phone got super soaked. This made me really sad because I’ve had my phone for about four years now and although I’m due to replace it on my birthday, I wasn’t ready for it to break so soon.

Also, since my phone broke because a lot of water got into it, I wasn’t able to bring a phone on the day that I needed it the most. I needed it the day after because I had an event that I wanted to go to but it would end at a time that traffic is would be bad on my way home. Since I take a ride on public transport and going home during the rush hour is tough for me, I needed my phone.

Long story short, I wasn’t able to attend that event and I felt really bad about it.

Sorry for the rant-y post but I just wanted to write about that because that’s all I really have to talk about for now.

Bye!

P.S. I apologize for the late post. Things got a bit busy yesterday which was why I wasn’t able to properly sit down and upload this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment