Saturday, February 27, 2016

A Check in my Bucket List

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So I think that I’ve established that I’m a college student in my third year in my previous post about my back to school goals and tips. Through my three years in the university, I feel like I’ve been totally ordinary and just getting by but not really achieving anything special.

But today – probably as you’re reading this – I have finally done something that I can proudly say is a big achievement for me.

I have already experienced making a lot of papers through those three years and finally this year, the final paper that my group and I made is going to be included in a paper-sharing conference. I am so excited about this because I feel like this is one of those things that not a lot of students can experience and I’m so glad that we were given an opportunity to do so.

I can’t really say yet how everything went because as I’m writing this, it hasn’t happened yet but don’t worry because I’m probably going to post my experiences for that day.

I’ve still got a lot of doubts about it because I’m not really used to speaking in front of people that I don’t really know and in an environment that I’m not familiar with. I’m feeling so anxious because I don’t want to mess anything up.

But on the flip side… I feel so happy and ecstatic that we are going to be sharing the paper we made. I feel that it’s one step closer to giving awareness about our topic. Also, it’s so exciting because it’s a totally new experience for me and I feel like it’s kind of a milestone in my life.

For the meantime, I think I’ll end it on that note. I hope you guys experience something exciting and something you have always wanted to do. I’ll update you about what happens next week.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment