Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tired but Happy


Hello!

During the past couple of weeks, my school works had started to increase and I had to spend more time studying while also giving time for things other than school. This increase in the things I have to do have messed up my sleeping pattern because I tend to sleep later and I have to wake up early. To top it off, towards the end of January to most of February, my weekends have been so jammed pack with activities like family reunions and other appointments.

This has left me so tired and unmotivated because I’m starting to feel a lot of pressure from my schoolwork and feeling like I don’t have enough time to do them because I have other things that I also need to do. I feel like I have been spreading myself a little thin which leads me to not be able to do my other responsibilities.

But despite all of that, even if I feel so tired all the time, I still also feel a bit happy because I feel like I’m doing more things than just schoolwork. I also feel like I have a social life lately which is always good for me because I feel like I’ve achieved a lot because I’m an introverted person and I was able to conquer some of my shyness and be able to spend more time with a lot of people.

That’s my thoughts for the things I’ve experienced and noticed this week. How was your week like? I hope you had a good one too even if you were tired, stress, or even lonely for some days.

No comments:

Post a Comment