Saturday, June 17, 2017

Book Review: “Girl Online: On Tour”


Hello!

I was finally able to finish another book this year! Yay!!!

The book that I was able to finish was Girl Online: On Tour. It took me quite a while to finish it because I wasn’t able to progress much while school was ongoing. I was only able to properly sit down and read it after school had ended.

So without further ado, here are some of my thoughts on the book.

In summary, the story was about Penny’s experiences on the road with Noah’s band. Compared to the first book, I liked this one better because it was kind of fun imagining Penny in those situations. Most especially, I liked reading about her experiences as a girlfriend to a rising rockstar.

Overall, I enjoyed reading the book especially towards the end because of the surprising turn of events. (I don’t really want to spoil the book, so if you haven’t read it, read it to find out.) I also appreciated that the way the book was written was very descriptive because it was able to really help you imagine a clearer picture of what’s going on.

I highly recommend this book if you want something that’s easy and not heavy to read. It’s quite a good book to read if you’re looking to pass the time because the chapters aren’t too long and you don’t need to have a lot of attention or concentration to be able to understand.

So… that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment