Saturday, June 3, 2017

Yay! I’m Graduating!!!

Hello!

I’m finally on my summer break or you can call it a midyear break because I think summer has ended already. I’ve already gotten my grades and I think it’s safe for me to say that I’m officially graduating from college.

I’m super excited to share this because I think that this is a really big change that’s coming to my life. I finally feel like I’m an adult even though I’ve technically been an adult for a couple of years now.

At the same time… there’s a tiny feeling in me that says that I’m not ready yet to face a new challenge of adult things. (Although, I’m still going to take up further studies as a full-time student) I think that finishing college means that I have to be more responsible now. I don’t exactly know why but it seems that way to me. There’s a tiny feeling that says that I’m not ready to face the “real world” yet because I’m afraid that it might not be what I expect it to be.

Nevertheless, I’m still excited about this end of a chapter and beginning of a new chapter in my life. I’ve never been one to back down from a challenge so I think this will be a new exciting challenge to try to conquer.

So to all the graduates this year… Congratulations to us all!!!

That’s all for now, sorry for the short post but this is something that I wanted to share with you since it’s a really big thing for me. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment