Saturday, May 20, 2017

A Few of My Favorite Things

Hello!

I’m finally on time in posting this week. Yay!!!

For this week, I don’t want to post about school-related stuff because I have one coming up real soon that I’m kind of excited to share with you about. For now, I want to talk about some of the new things that I got over the past couple of months since I posted my favorites.


  
Stabilo yellow pastel highlighter

I’ve wanted to get my hands on pastel highlighters in such a long time but I’ve finally gotten one sometime in March, I think. I’ve only been able to get one pastel highlighter because it was the only color available in the bookstore that I went to. I’m still trying to look for a whole set or at least some of the other colors but so far, I haven’t been able to find some.



Stabilo black marker/felt tip

I don’t really know how to call this product but it’s basically like a marker pen. I bought it because my marker ran out of ink and I wanted a marker that wasn’t so thick when I write with it. I found this marker while looking around the shop and I immediately tried it. I found it quite cute to use because it was the thinnest marker I’ve owned in terms of the hardware.



Pretty Secret Oil Blotting Paper (Tea Tree)

I’m not sure if I’ve mentioned this before but I have a very oily skin. Because of that, I’ve been using oil blotting film ever since I discovered them in my early teens. However, lately, I wanted to try to use oil blotting paper ever since I came across it. So when I saw this, I immediately bought it to give it a try and so far I haven’t had any reactions to it and I much prefer how it helps in getting rid of the oil. It’s also not so expensive which I think is a huge plus.


That’s some of the new things that I’ve bought and tried from the time that I posted my favorites. It’s not a lot because I didn’t include some of the clothes I bought and other things I bought but I thought it was nice to share these with you.

That’s all for now, bye!


P.S. I’m trying out some new styles in blogging because I’m not super happy yet with my style so please bear with me when things change from time to time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment