Monday, April 20, 2020

Thoughts: “Bang Bang Con”

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So I had stay tuned for “Bang Bang Con” which is a free BTS online concert experience last weekend, April 18 and 19, 2020. If you didn’t know, it’s not really a live concert in terms of it being them performing in real time. However, it was live because you’re streaming their previous concerts and you can’t go back if you missed anything, you can’t pause, and you can’t go forward to skip to the parts that you want to see. You would have to watch everything as it is played. Also, once it ended you can’t watch it again anymore.

So “Bang Bang Con” consisted of six concerts and two musters. So that’s a total of eight BTS contents. Each day, we are given four consecutive contents that lasted for about eleven hours. Suffice to say, it was a BTS-filled weekend. Below is a photo of the “Bang Bang Con” schedule for you to see better what I’m talking about.

Photo taken from Google Images.

I’m actually so thankful to BigHit and BTS for this because it was my first ever concert experience. This was the first time that I’ve watched my favorite artists in a concert. Even though I didn’t actually get to see them live and in person, I was still ecstatic to see them perform in a concert. I’m also so happy that I got to watch their old performances and saw what other ARMYs were referring to when they mention them.

I think the one that I was most excited about to see among all of the concerts and musters was the “Love Yourself” in Seoul because that was their ongoing tour when I became a fan. And I was not disappointed when it finally started because I could barely leave my seat because I didn’t want to miss anything. I loved the lineup of their performances and how even if it was the most recent one among all of the concerts shown in “Bang Bang Con”, they managed to show the same passion and energy.

I actually got really sad when Day 2 ended because in those two days, I seemed to have formed some sort of attachment to BTS.

I wish they could do more of these events for fans whose home countries don’t often get to become one of their tour stops or for those who can’t afford to go to their concerts. It was really fun regardless of the fact that these were old concerts and musters.

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment