Monday, March 9, 2020

February 2020 Reflections

Hello!

Last February was kind of a turbulent and stressful month for me. My office life had greatly affected all aspects of my life. I felt like my mood was down for most of the month and I mostly lacked motivation to do things. I was greatly affected by my transfer to another unit in our division and by the words said to me by our boss and how she viewed my work. I felt like my contributions and achievements were ignored. I also became hesitant to take on my new position because most of my new tasks relied heavily on other people and their cooperation. This made me feel like I had no control over my work. 

However, February wasn’t all that bad. For one, I was super happy with the arrival of the albums that I’ve ordered. I’m now one step closer to completing my album collection. I was also super happy with BTS’ comeback because I really loved their new songs. Also, this was my first BTS comeback as an Army. Also, as I’ve mentioned in my previous post, I’ve finally finished my first book for 2020. I was super excited because it didn’t take me a whole year to finish just one book.

I guess my biggest takeaway this month was that I need to rebuild my faith. I need to go back to the girl I used to be who often prayed and entrusted everything to God. During those times in my life, I felt happier and more optimistic. Things also felt lighter and they often seemed to end happier for me. I also need to re-learn becoming more optimistic and have more self-control. And finally, I think I need to learn to be stronger and braver so that I could once again face anything that comes my way.

That’s my short February reflection. I wasn’t as long as my January one since February was a really stressful time for me.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment