Wednesday, December 20, 2017

2nd Anniversary!!!


Hello!

So… this day marks the second anniversary of this blog. I can’t believe that it’s been two years since I decided to create a blog as a personal project. I’ve always thought about starting a blog a couple of years before that because it seemed so fun and interesting to me. So during my Christmas/holiday vacation last 2015, I finally decided to try it out and finally create a blog.

Anyways… I just want to post today because I want to commemorate the day that I finally started a project that I’ve always wanted to try (It’s kind of like my baby’s birthday!!!). I’m so proud that I still have this blog up and running until now because it’s the first personal project that I’ve done that has gone on for a long time and to be honest, there were times this year when I wanted to just stop everything and delete this blog.

Anyways, I also want to thank you for reading this because it kind of makes me feel like someone is listening and appreciating what I have to say in my little corner in the internet. So for that… thank you very much!

That’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment