Saturday, December 17, 2016

Holiday Fresh Start

Hello!

As you may see, I’ve made some major changes on the look of the blog. This is because I felt like I’ve been wanting to change it up and the previous looks didn’t really suit my style anymore so I decided to make the general look of the blog simpler and more streamlined.

I’ve also been wanting to change things up because I felt like I was becoming mopey and preachy in my recent posts and that’s not what I wanted when I started this blog. I originally wanted the blog to become kind of like my positive journal wherein I put things that make me happy and motivated in it. I wanted to avoid putting things that makes me feel negatively on it because I don’t really want to add on the negative stuff that’s already on the internet.

So… since I had some time to think things through and since the New Year is coming, I decided to just go for it. I changed things up to start fresh. Although I also decided to keep everything I have posted before just because it was part of my life and I can’t really change that.

So moving on from that… it’s near Christmas time again. I can’t believe that time flew by so fast this year. But I’m still really excited about Christmas because it’s one of those times of the year when I feel so energized and cheerful because everyone around me seems to feel that way too.

I’ve also been quite productive and organized lately because I was already able to do a clean-up of my room because I don’t really want a messy room for Christmas. Let’s face it, we don’t want guests to come over and see a messy room. I’ve also gotten rid of things that I don’t like or I don’t use anymore so that I can give them away to someone who could love them as much as I did and would put them to better use since I don’t really need them anymore.

I’ve also already finished with my Christmas shopping. But I haven’t finished wrapping the gifts I bought. I’m so excited to give presents this year because during the last three years, I haven’t been giving gifts to people because I didn’t have enough money or time to go out and buy presents.

I guess that’s all for now. I might post other things soon because I have more time now due to the holiday break. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment