Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Year, New Me

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello! I’m back once again. Since it’s the beginning of a new year, I’d like to make a post about resolutions because people usually make resolutions around this time. Usually, people make resolutions because they want to improve themselves so they make these goals and changes. I’m one of these people who always resolutions. Sadly, I’m not one of those who stick to their resolutions til the end.
                                                
But this time, I decided to start early with my resolutions. I made my resolutions even before Christmas just so that I can already start on them and maybe, just maybe, I can stick with them.

The first of my resolutions is that I would try my hardest to do more things and achieve more things this year. Last year, I felt that I wasn’t able to achieve as much as I want and that I didn’t grab as much opportunities. This year, I planned that I would do more and step out of my comfort zone so that I wouldn’t be afraid to try new things and take on more responsibilities.

My second resolution is to get more organized. Last year, I already tried to do this as my resolution but I failed miserably because not only was I a bit of a mess last year, I also wasn’t able do my best. This year, I plan to stop procrastinating and start prioritizing. I want to be able to have time for a lot of things.

Those two resolutions are what I have come up with so far. I wasn’t able to think of other things yet but I think that those two are good resolutions to start with. As you can see (or as you’re reading) this blog is part of the first resolution. I started this because I have wanted to start my own blog for a long time but I never really had the guts to do so. Now, I have started and it feels so good. I have also started plotting out my planner for 2016 and I have brought back making birthday cards (something that I haven’t done for a long time now).

These are the things that I plan for in 2016 to the future. Hopefully, I stand by them.

What are your new year’s resolutions? I’d love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment