Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Girl's Adventures


Hello!

Once again, I am very excited to share with all of you that I was able to finish another book. The book I finished was “Girl Online” by Zoe Sugg.

I was super excited when I got this book last year (I think? I’m not quite sure but I know that I’ve had it in my pile of books for quite some time). I’ve become such a big fan of Zoe Sugg ever since I saw her in the SacconeJoly’s vlog. That’s the main reason why I bought her book. I’m pretty sure that I wasn’t able to purchase it the year it came out because I didn’t really see it around in the bookstores that I frequent. However, when I checked the National Bookstore website and the bestseller lists they have in their stores, I saw that it was on there so I had to ask them to reserve a copy so that I can go to the nearest branch that had a copy. Luckily, it was available in the main branch (I think? I’m also not quite sure about this). Then, I went there to get my reserved copy.

I really loved the book because it was such a fun read and I was just really able to feel what Penny felt which I think means that I really loved a book because it means that I was able to fully immerse myself into reading it. Another thing that I loved while reading the book is how even if I personally haven’t really gone to the places she mentioned and have not really experienced things that were close to what was in the book, I still felt that the story was still somehow very relatable.

While reading the book, I wasn’t so sure if I wanted to get the succeeding books because of how difficult it is to get a copy of the books. But after finishing the book, I thought that no matter how hard it is to find a copy of the succeeding books, I still want to be able to get a copy of them and to read them. As of the moment, I still don’t have copies of it because the bookstores near me have no copies of it. But don’t worry, if you’re like me who wants to look for the second and third book, I will update you where you can get it once I’m able to have a copy;  although I’m not really sure if the third book is already available here in the Philippines or if it is already out.

So… that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment