Saturday, August 20, 2016

A Great Start!

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello! I’m not really sure what I want to post this week and I have nothing planned to post so I decided to update you a bit about my situation at the moment.

I’ve been back to school for a few weeks now. As I said in my previous posts, I’ve been coming up with ways to try to become more organized so that I will be a better student and at the same time I want to be healthier because I tend to become unhealthy especially when I’m super stressed out.

Lately, I’ve already started my plans on improving myself and so far they’ve been working quite well because I’ve been getting all the things I need to do on time. I’ve also been getting my stress under control and I feel better about myself because I feel super productive as of the moment. I’ve also corrected my sleeping patterns by sleeping early because I need to wake up early. So now, I feel more refreshed in the morning and I don’t feel so sleepy all the time.

So… I’ve been more organized lately by trying to keep my surrounding a bit more tidy so that it’s easier for me to move around and so that I can find things easily. I’ve stopped leaving things around on my desk when I feel too lazy to put them where I’m supposed to put them. I’ve also found a way to be more in control of things in my life by using my planner more effectively and by trying to allot time for things I want to do and things I have to do. By doing that, I don’t really feel too overwhelmed by the amount of things I have to do and I also get to enjoy the things I love to do.

For now, that’s all I have to say. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment