Sunday, April 10, 2016

Battling Good Guys?

Photo taken from Google Images.

Hello!

So last weekend, I was able to watch “Batman v  Superman: Dawn of Justice”. I am not really someone who typically likes action or superhero films but, when I watched the movie, I got really into it and I thought that it was actually a great film.

So… here are some of my thoughts about it.

I’m going to start off with the story and how it was told. I thought that the story was good and it made a lot of sense and you could feel that the writers really knew what they wanted to do because the unfolding of the story just ties up so nicely and seamlessly. I also loved that even if you weren’t super familiar with their backstories, you’d still be able to understand what was going on because they gave the important bits of information that could be vital to your understanding.

Another thing that I loved about the movie was that I was amazed at the concept of heroes fighting each other. I found that amazing because both Batman and Superman are known as good guys so I think this film seemed to have given them more dimension. You get the perspective that they’re human – even in Superman’s case - because they have these vulnerabilities within them.

I also liked the effects and stunts in the film because they were really engaging. I couldn’t keep my eyes of the screen because I didn’t want to miss a portion of it.

All in all, I thought that it was a great movie and I would definitely watch it again.

So… that’s all for now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment