Saturday, March 12, 2016

February Favorites - School Supplies


Hello!

So I did a January favorites post last month and I thought to make another one for February.

For February, I wasn’t able to try out new skin care or beauty products because I still have those from January and because I got really busy last month. But for February, since school started around the middle of January, I was able to use a lot of school supplies so I thought I should make a post about my favorite school supplies last month.

British style highlighters




I’m not really sure about their name but that was what was on the label. I bought them because they’re really cheap and they already come in a set.

They have a really cute packaging and they have two tips – one end is a chiseled part which looks like a typical highlighter and the other end is kinda like a marker with a rounded tip.

I have only used them in my planner to highlight what I write about my classes so that they pop out and I find them easier.

BIC pens



I bought these pens individually because I wasn’t able to find them in packs. These are colored pens and I think they’re tips are 0.7 mm.

I use them in writing in my notebooks because I am very particular with my notes. I don’t really like using pens with inks that mark the back of the page I wrote on. I have also been trying out using more colors in my notes to help me not get tired of reading my notes because I’m kind of a visual or maybe an aesthetic learner.

These pens also glide smoothly on paper so they’re really nice to write with.

Staedler pens



I have had this set for a couple of years now and I have only used them before in my planners. But now… I’m not able to use them because the pages of my planner are a bit thinner than I was used to so they kinda mark the back of the page I write on.

I got to use them again last month because I use them in my new notebook for headings and whenever I make my reviewer, they’re the ones I use because sometimes, when I write, I feel like my fine tip markers are still thicker than how I want my notes to look.

Sharpie markers



I got the pink and green markers from my mom then I bought the purple and blue ones around the middle of February. They’re the ultra fine tip ones which I kind of like in making notes and decorating.

I’m thinking about buying more of them and maybe buying the ones with thicker tips.

So these are my favorites from last month.

You can comment below if you have recommendations about your favorite school supplies because they are some of the things that I like to keep trying new things out to see which would be best.


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment